Write to us for any queries...
Change Name of LLP
The reason for a change of name of the LLP can be many, such as new branding plan, mergers & amalgamation, a shift in business activity, etc. However, the procedure shall be adopted similarly in all cases. The LLP Act 2008 and the rules made thereunder have laid down a clear & non-ambiguous method to change the name of an LLP. As the name of the LLP is also mentioned on the LLP agreement, Pan card, Tan Number, GST Registration, etc.; after its change, the same must also be altered.
Change in Partners of LLP
- Original Share Certificate of share to be transferred
- List of Documents for Change of LLP Name
- Current Certificate of Incorporation
- LLP Agreement in word format
- List of Designated Partner & Partners
- Proposed Name(s) in order of preference.
- Digital Signature of the authorised DP
- Letterheads (approx 10) and rubber stamp of Partner