Change Registered Office between ROC within the Same State


Get your Company’s Registered Office changed with FirstFiling

Free Consultation


For a company to change registered address between ROCs within a state, you’ll need approval from the Regional Director (RD) of the Ministry of Company Affairs. The company needs to pass a special resolution in its EGM and after that publish the intention of change of registered office in newspapers. The process of shifting the registered office, even though complicated, is simple when entrusted to FirstFiling!

Write to us for any queries...

    Change Registered Office Between ROC

    The registered office of a company is the address of the company which is recorded with the ROC as its registered address. As per law, a company is required to maintain its statutory registers and records at the registered address, such as minutes book, register of members, register of directors, etc. Under Section 12 of the Companies Act 2013 a company is required to paint or affix its name, and the address of its registered office, and keep the same painted or attached, on the outside of every office or place in which its business is carried on. FirstFiling will help your company change registered address between ROC within the same state.

    Documents Required to Change Registered Office between ROC

    1. List of directors of the Company
    2. List of Shareholders of the Company
    3. List of Creditors duly certified by the auditors of the company
    4. Copy of Public Notice Published
    5. Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA
    6. Latest audited financial statement of the company
    7. Rent agreement in the name of company for new proposed address
    8. Utility Bill as proof of premises and a NOC from the owner of premises.

    Procedure to Change Registered Office between ROCs within a State


    (All Inclusive)

    Why choose FirstFiling?

    Client Testimonials

    Here’s what our clients have to say about our services

    Need any further assistance with business compliances and filings?