Change Registered Office Between City within Same ROC & State


Get your Company’s registered office changed from one city to another within same ROC

Free Consultation


To change the registered office of a company from one city to another city within the jurisdiction of the same ROC and State, approval of its shareholders is mandatory. The shareholder’s consent needs to be obtained in an EGM by passing a special resolution. The company is to file MGT-14 and INC-22 forms with ROC for effecting the change in its registered office. Team FirstFiling helps to do the necessary filing for you!

Write to us for any queries...

    Change Registered Office between City

    The registered office of a company is the address of the company which is recorded with the ROC as its registered address. As per law, a company is required to maintain its statutory registers and records at the registered address, such as minutes book, register of members, register of directors, etc. Under Section 12 of the Companies Act 2013 a company is required to paint or affix its name, and the address of its registered office, and keep the same painted or attached, on the outside of every office or place in which its business is carried on.

    Documents Required for Change of Registered Offoce

    1. List of directors of the Company
    2. Proposed new registered office address
    3. Rent agreement in the name of company for new proposed address
    4. Utility Bill as proof of premises and a NOC from the owner of premises.
    5. Digital Signature of the authorised director
    6. Letterheads (approx 5) and rubber stamp of director

    Procedure to Change Registered Office between City


    (All inclusive)

    Why choose FirstFiling?

    Client Testimonials

    Here’s what our clients have to say about our services

    Need any further assistance with business compliances and filings?