Write to us for any queries...
Change Registered Office from one State to Another
The registered office of a company is the address of the company which is recorded with the ROC as its registered address. As per law, a company is required to maintain its statutory registers and records at the registered address, such as minutes book, register of members, register of directors, etc. Under Section 12 of the Companies Act 2013 a company is required to paint or affix its name, and the address of its registered office, and keep the same painted or attached, on the outside of every office or place in which its business is carried on. At FirstFiling, we can easily help your company change registered office from one state to another.
Documents Required to Change Registered Office form one State to another
- List of directors of the Company
- List of Shareholders of the Company
- List of Creditors duly certified by the auditors of the company
- Copy of Public Notice Published
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA
- Latest audited financial statement of the company
- Rent agreement in the name of company for new proposed address
- Utility Bill as proof of premises and a NOC from the owner of premises.