Write to us for any queries...
Private Limited Company Name Change
The reasons as to why change company name can be many, such as new branding plan, mergers, amalgamation, a shift in business activity, etc. However, the procedure shall be adopted similarly in all cases. The Companies Act 2013 and the rules made thereunder have laid down a clear & non-ambiguous method to change the name of a company. As the name of the company is mentioned on the MOA, AOA, Pan card, Tan Number, GST Registration, etc.; after its change, the same must also be altered.
Documents Required for Company name change
- Current Certificate of Incorporation
- MOA and AOA in word format
- List of Directors and Shareholders
- Proposed Name(s) in order of preference.
- Digital Signature of the authorised director
- Letterheads (approx 10) and rubber stamp of director