Write to us for any queries...
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, a need-based social insurance scheme incorporated under the Employees’ State Insurance Act 1948 in order to assure better medical care to the employees or workers and their immediate dependants. The scheme protects the interest of employees during incidents and emergencies which includes maternity, sickness, demise due to employment injury or harm, permanent or temporary physical disablement, and everything that affects the earning capacity. The act also gives relaxation to the employers of their duties or responsibilities under the Workmen Compensation Act 1923 and Maternity Benefit Act, 1961. As ESIC registration is a must for availing the incredible benefits that an employee receives under ESI Act, it needs to be taken care that you only rely upon experts for the same. Our specialized experts take care of every single step in the ESIC Registration and provide you step by step guidance.
Social Security Benefits of ESI Registration
- In the private sector, Central Govt. pays the employers contribution for 3 years
- A worker or his dependants who perform last rites receives an amount of Rs 10000/-
- Physical rehabilitation is provided to the employee during injury or physical disablement
- Retired and permanently disabled persons and their spouses can also receive good medical care
- Insured employee and his family members receive good medical care without spending high on the treatment.
- Under Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Yojna, vocation training is given to the employee who became unemployed due to the closure of a factory