File MSME Returns


Get your MSME Returns filed today!

Free Consultation!


The MSME I Form is for the payment of half yearly return with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in context of the outstanding payments to Micro or Small Enterprises. Major changes have been made by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in the context of protecting the interest of the small group of companies or business. He laid emphasis on following compliance by all Specified Companies Whether Public or a Private Company, Micro or Small.

Write to us for any queries...