Write to us for any queries...
Public Limited Company Registration
A Public Limited Company is incorporated as per the provisions contained in The Companies act 2013 and the rules made thereunder. Any seven-person group can start a Public Limited Company with no limitation to the number of shareholders in the company. This form of business is suitable for large-scale of business operations where the capital requirement is very high and the company is willing to obtain money from the public at large. We will extend our support right from the initial consultation to the final issue of the certificate of incorporation.
Requirements To Register Public Limited Company
Procedure for Registering a Public Comapny
FirstFiling can help you through the entire process of registering a Public Limited Company!
Our team of professionals can get it done for you!
- Two Photographs of each Promoters
- Identity Proof of Each Promoter
- Address Proof of Each Promoter
- PAN Card of Each Promoter
- Signed Declaration(s) from Promoters
Frequently Asked Questions
Normally it takes 8-15 Days in registration of a company, however it is a legal process and committing a fixed time line is not practical, Startups are advised to plan in advance before the launch date of their startup.
Yes, There is no need to have a commercial space for registering a company in India.
Yes, there is no legal hurdle, However employment agreement may have some restriction, you are advised to refer to same or speak to us for more clarity.common-question-bottom
Yes, its is a very easy process if the new address is within same city, the change can be made within hours.
The Public Limited Company deals with the public money and it has to make rather heavy compliances strictly that is bulkier than the Private limited company. Apart from the regular compliances related to Income tax, there are many periodic and annual compliances to be made by a public limited company with ROC/MCA, RBI etc. In addition, these regulatory liabilities are to secure and promote the profits and welfare of all shareholders of the Public limited company.
There are several Benefits of a public limited company which are given below:
- The Public limited company has the feature of huge magnitude of capital than that of the Private limited company.
- It has a legal authority to trade on a stock exchange.
- There can be many shareholders, no limit
- The liabilities of the shareholders are limited. It means limited roughly to the face value of the shares they own. Moreover, shareholders do not have to take part in the day-to-day management of the business of the company.
- shareholders are entitled to transfer their shares freely without needing the consent of someone.